Sunday, January 30, 2011

So Wrong...

WOW! I could not have been more wrong in my predictions about this weekend. I mean MU did not even show up to play Texas and KU did not let KState even have a close enough game to have a chance in the fourth like I thought they would. KU came out looking peeved about their loss to Texas and KState was the red headed step child in the way to receive the bruising from pissed off Dad(KU).

MU did not even look like they were playing defense against Texas and so Texas had their way with another team from the North this weekend and made the "strong" North look just pathetic again.

So in tribute to KU making a come back this weekend and looking like the top team again here is a little clip that many fans may recognize. And yes Texas should have the video of the week but I could not find a decent one so KU gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment