Friday, January 28, 2011

Big Weekend Ahead!

So we got 2 big match ups coming up. The rivalry of Ku vs KState which hopefully should be a good game and the match up of Mizzou vs. Texas, also which I am looking forward to.

My predictions:
KState and Mizzou come out on top. Why? KU still doesnt seem to have their deal sealing game locked up and they leave way too much to chance in the fourth quarter. Kstate is coming off some bad losses recently and I feel will come with fire in the rivalry game to put them back in the runnings, if thats even possible.
Mizzou has a lot to gain from this game with Texas seeing as how Texas was the only team to beat Kansas this year and Mizzou will want to beat them to show they can compete with KU. I dont really see Texas having any threat weapons that Mizzous stalwart defense cant handle but I will say itll be a shoot out and the team that can capitalize on the turn overs will pull this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment