Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big 12 Tourney Under Way

So the Big 12 Tournament started yesterday and we already have our casualties. The first games were all pretty close minus Oklahoma who dominated Baylor. Oklahoma St pulled off the win over Nebraska by 1, Colorado only beat ISU by 2, and Missouri only beat Texas Tech by 2!!! The only underdog to really win, however, was Oklahoma who was ranked a 10 seed and Baylor a 7. Technically, Okie St. was an upset as well but not a very big one as they were the 9 vs 8 game.

Well 4 down already and we've got 4 more tonight as we proceed into round 2 of the Big 12 tourney. We have Kansas vs. Okie State, KState vs. Colorado, Oklahoma vs Texas, and wrapping up the night we have Texas A&M vs. Missouri. These all look like they could be very good games and I really cannot say that I favor anyone team over their opponent.

If I had to make a prediction I would say Okie State wins mainly because I think Kansas throws this tourney every year to focus on the NCAA tourney. KState will win due to the way they are playing right now. Texas wins for obvious reasons I feel and A&M outs Missouri because MU has been playing horribly as of late. Those are my predictions and I am sticking to them. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment